Microsoft Dynamics 365
Curriculum & Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 On-Ramp. The purpose of the On-Ramp is to give you an opportunity to discover and explore a new career field at your own pace, while also providing you with the means to earn advancement to the more rigorous Career Launch phase, the goal of which is a sustainable job.
Course Curriculum (20-40 hours)
The following comprises the course material for the On-Ramp. Do these in the order listed. At the end of your training you will be given an opportunity to take a short test. A passing score will earn you a certificate of completion and eligibility for the Career Launch phase.
How to get the most out of this program
No matter your prior experience or knowledge, if you learn the material, you can qualify for a job. If you like the idea of landing that first job
Join a cohort. You can begin your exploration at any time, but you're far more likely to achieve your learning and career goals if you are part of a cohort of fellow veterans working together on the same material toward shared goals. A new cohort is launched every six to eight weeks.
Dive in, stay curious--and share! You'll soon find that the suggested materials are only a start. As you follow the threads of your curiosity, you'll discover valuable content. Share it with your colleagues.
Reach out. You will have many opportunities to engage with potential employers. Don't be a wallflower. Let them know who you are and why you would be a great employee.
There are 11 MS CRM Dynamics 365 Learning Paths (41.75 hr) listed by priority. You don't have to be out of the On-Ramp phase to benefit from these courses.
Note: Make sure that you are signed in prior to taking the courses. If the links don't work, please see instructions at right.
In addition to those made available in the On-Ramp phase, these additional resources are available in the Preparation phase.
Alternative mode for accessing learning:
In addition to those made available in the Preparation phase, these additional resources are available in the Launch phase
1. A 2-minute instructional step-by-step registration video:
2. Create a Microsoft account:
3. Microsoft CRM Dynamics Introduction Course link (7 hr):
4. Make sure you are “Signed in” (upper-right on top of the window) before continuing the course.
5. Please complete the "Test Your Knowledge" at the end of each module and the Post-Course Survey.
MS CRM Dynamics Career Launch consists of 11 free learning paths in Microsoft Learn.
1. Go to Microsoft Learn: https://docs.microsoft.com/learn
2. Select the "Browse All" tab:
3. Filter by "Dynamics:" https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/?products=dynamics
4. Then filter by "Learning Path:" https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/?products=dynamics&resource_type=learning%20path
There are 11 MS CRM Dynamics 365 Learning Paths (41.75 hr) listed by priority set by Gus Gonzales Microsoft MVP. The more courses you take, the better your chance at a good job (list updated as of Feb 4 by MJG):
*Note: Make sure that you are signed in prior to taking the courses.
1. Work with cases in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (3 hr)
2. Learn the Business Value of Microsoft Business Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform (4.75 hr)
3. Work with entitlements and service level agreements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (2 hr)
4. Work with Knowledge Management Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (2 hr)
5. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (4.25 hr)
6. Universal Resource Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (5 hr)
7. Working with Dynamics 365 for Sales (6.75 hr)
8. Getting Started with Dynamics 365 for Marketing (1.5 hr)
9. Working with Dynamics 365 for Marketing (3.5 hr)
10. Voice of the Customer for Dynamics 365 (3 hr)
11. Working with Connected Field Service for Dynamics 365 and Azure IoT (6 hr)