Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365
Curriculum & Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 On-Ramp. The purpose of the On-Ramp is to give you an opportunity to discover and explore a new career field at your own pace, while also providing you with the means to earn advancement to the more rigorous Career Launch phase, the goal of which is a sustainable job.
Steps to Complete
Following are links to the course material for the On-Ramp. Do these in the order listed. At the end of your training you will be given an opportunity to take a short test. A passing score will earn you a certificate of completion and eligibility for the Career Launch phase.
The following resources are available to support your journey through this On-Ramp. You should connect with these as soon as possible.
00 | Course Introduction
01 | Dynamics 365 CRM Overview
02 | Navigating Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing
03 | Sales Management
04 | Customer Service
05 | Marketing
06 | Overview of Operations
07 | Course Review
In addition to those made available in the Preparation phase, these additional resources are available in the Launch phase
1. A 2-minute instructional step-by-step registration video:
2. Create a Microsoft account:
3. Microsoft CRM Dynamics Introduction Course link (7 hr):
4. Make sure you are “Signed in” (upper-right on top of the window) before continuing the course.
5. Please complete the "Test Your Knowledge" at the end of each module and the Post-Course Survey.
MS CRM Dynamics Career Launch consists of 11 free learning paths in Microsoft Learn.
1. Go to Microsoft Learn: https://docs.microsoft.com/learn
2. Select the "Browse All" tab:
3. Filter by "Dynamics:" https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/?products=dynamics
4. Then filter by "Learning Path:" https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/browse/?products=dynamics&resource_type=learning%20path
There are 11 MS CRM Dynamics 365 Learning Paths (41.75 hr) listed by priority set by Gus Gonzales Microsoft MVP. The more courses you take, the better your chance at a good job (list updated as of Feb 4 by MJG):
*Note: Make sure that you are signed in prior to taking the courses.
1. Work with cases in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (3 hr)
2. Learn the Business Value of Microsoft Business Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform (4.75 hr)
3. Work with entitlements and service level agreements in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (2 hr)
4. Work with Knowledge Management Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (2 hr)
5. Implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (4.25 hr)
6. Universal Resource Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (5 hr)
7. Working with Dynamics 365 for Sales (6.75 hr)
8. Getting Started with Dynamics 365 for Marketing (1.5 hr)
9. Working with Dynamics 365 for Marketing (3.5 hr)
10. Voice of the Customer for Dynamics 365 (3 hr)
11. Working with Connected Field Service for Dynamics 365 and Azure IoT (6 hr)